Our PI Laura is giving a keynote at the first fully online Beckett conference later this year: Samuel Beckett and the Anthropocene.
Topics and issues include:
- Debating the Anthropocene as a useful theoretical term
- Survival, home, and belonging
- Semiosis of life and death
- Eco-criticism, eco-phenomenology, eco-deconstruction
- Performing Beckett in the Anthropocene
- Education and the (post)humanities in the twenty-first century
The deadline for submissions is 31 August 2020. And the conference is a free event.
The full CFP document can be downloaded here. For more info, contact SBAnthropoceneATgmail.com