Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, we have had to delay our publicly-engaged research programme of storytelling and story-sharing events in clinic waiting rooms. We hope to start up again in September 2020.
We are working with the following GP practices:
- Wyndham House Surgery, Silverton, Devon
- Well St Surgery, Hackney, London
- Helios Medical Centre, Bristol
- Fernbank Medical Centre, Ward End, Birmingham
- Plas Menai Surgery, Llanfairfechan
We were also intending to work with the outpatient respiratory clinics at Bristol Infirmary and Bristol South Meads hospitals. For obvious reasons, we cannot know at this moment in time when we will be able to resume this work.